Volunteer opportunities for "Bingo Volunteer Sign-up sheet - 2023 - 2024 Season" are now open.
The Cambridge roadrunners Girls' Hockey Association requires dozens of volunteers throughout the year, Bingo's being one of those volunteer opportunities. By volunteering for Bingo we are able to give back to our community and raise funds to help keep our registration fees as low as possible.
Every team is expected to supply 2 volunteers for 1 Bingo session minimum, dates are filled first come first serve.
Upcoming Bingo Dates for 2023/24 season.
|April 25-2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|May 9-2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|May 23-2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Jun 20 -2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Jul 18-2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Aug 15-2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Aug 29 -2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Sept 12 -2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Oct 10 2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Nov 7-2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Nov 21 -2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
|Dec 5 -2023 8pm - 10pm - Tuesday
- Arrive 15 minutes before shift
- Comply with dress code (no ripped jeans, or flip flops, business casual - black pants, black or White polo shirt)
- Sign in to Volunteer book (located on desk at front entrance of The Cambridge Bingo Centre.
- When a "Bingo" is called, quickly move to the person who called the bingo and read the card number (lower right hand side of card) followed by the colour of the sheet to the Cambridge Bingo Centre Caller, wait beside the winner until they have been paid their winnings by a Cambridge Bingo Centre employee if the winning is on a Machine call out "Machine" and read the card # on the top right corner of the machine. ( don't have to wait for the person to get paid)
- Sign out of the Volunteer book at the end of your shift.
- Trained volunteers must assist with completing the "New Volunteer Checklist" - which can be found in the Volunteer sign in/out book- if training new volunteers.
- All new volunteers will be required to have completed the OCGA mandated online training AND the shadowing requirement prior to doing an assignment in the cGaming center. Please follow this link to complete the online training: https://www.charitablegaming.com/volunteer-training The training should take about 25 minutes to complete.
- Shadowing an experienced volunteer will be required to be completed to be considered a fully trained volunteer. On-line training must be completed before you are eligible to shadow.
- The Parent volunteer Co-Ordinator will receive a monthly list of the volunteers who have completed the on-line training and shadowing so please complete your training well in advance.
- AODA training material (CLICK HERE) must be re-read prior to volunteering for the first time.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER FOR A BINGO:
Please click on the following web link (or copy it into your web browser if clicking doesn't work) to go to the signup sheet:
To sign up, just follow the instructions on the page. Please also list your team name at the start of your first name. It only takes a few seconds to do.
Bingo Hall Location : Cambridge Bingo Centre – 255 Elgin Street North, Cambridge, Ontario
Thank you for volunteering!