This year the Cambridge roadrunners Girls' Hockey Association Hockey Tournament is being held on Friday,January 20th - Sunday, January 22nd, 2017. The three day tournament will be held at arenas throughout the city. We need volunteers for Game sheet / Time Keeping, and help with registration.
The tournament schedule has not yet been finalized.
you or someone you know is interested in volunteering, Click Here
to complete, save
and email page 2 of this form or send an email providing the following
Volunteer contact phone number:
What roadrunner team you are on (if applicable):
What dates and times you are available:
What is the maximum hours you would like to volunteer:
If you prefer to acquire volunteer hours, be paid ($10.00 per hour), or a combination of the two.
Training will be provided for anyone who needs instruction on operating the time clocks or filling in a game sheet.
Timekeeper Instruction Manual and Arena Maps will be mailed to every volunteer.
Volunteers will not be scheduled at different arena during game times of their children / relatives, so they will not miss games.
Please let us know if you would like to volunteer by providing the requested information by January 10th, 2017
• Cambridge Ice Centre, 355 Hespeler Rd., Cambridge, Ontario
• Cambridge Sports Park (Rink 1 & 2), 1001 Franklin Blvd., Cambridge, Ontario
• Dickson Arena, 30 Parkhill Rd. W., Cambridge, Ontario
• Duncan McIntosh Arena, 200 Christopher Dr., Cambridge, Ontario
• Galt Arena, 98 Shade St., Cambridge, Ontario
• Hespeler Memorial Arena (Rink 1 & 2), 640 Ellis Rd. W., Cambridge, Ontario
• Karl Homuth Arena, 1407 Hamilton St., Cambridge, Ontario
• Preston Memorial Auditorium, 1458 Hamilton Ontario St., Cambridge, Ontario
• Sportsworld Arena - 50 Sportsworld Crossing Road, Unit E1-10, Kitchener ON N2P 0A4