Sat May 11th – 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Wed May 29th – 9:30 am to 11:00 pm
Wed May 29th – 3:30 am to 5:00 pm
Bingo And Gaming Centre
255 Elgin Street North, Cambridge, Ontario
Sign up for a bingo here >> BINGO SIGN UP SHEET
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST COMPLETE 2 HOURS TRAINING PRIOR TO VOLUNTEERING
Check the Cambridge Gaming Association website for dates and to register for Volunteer Orientation/Training Sessions
Cambridge Bingo Centre - 255 Elgin Street North,Cambridge, Ontario.
CrGHA Volunteer BINGO DUTIES:
1) Arrive 10 minutes before shift:
2) Comply with dress code (black pants, black polo shirt - Contact Mark Keogh to arrange pickup of CrGHA shirts.)
3) Sign in to Volunteer book (located on desk at front entrance of The Cambridge Bingo Centre.)
4) When a "Bingo" is called, quickly move to the person who called the bingo and read the card number (lower right hand side of card) followed by the colour of the sheet to the Cambridge Bingo Centre Caller, wait beside the winner until they have been paid their winnings by a Cambridge Bingo Centre employee.
5) Sign out of Volunteer book.
6) Contact Mark Keogh to arrange return of CrGHA shirts.